We will be closed for the Christmas holidays from 21 December 2012 until – 2 January 2013. You may still order during this period, but orders will not be dispatched until we re-open in January.
If you do order during this period, you can take advantage of a special holiday discount – simply enter HOLLY10 in the discount coupon box at checkout and we will give you 10% off (offer excludes gift vouchers and sale items.).
November 28, 2012
With a little under a month to go before Christmas, we thought we would let you know that our last order dates to ensure delivery in time for Christmas are:
- Hand and Footprint Art – order by 30th November 2012 and return prints by 7th December 2012 to receive finished print by Christmas. Alternatively we can supply you with the kit and a special gift card that can be given to your lucky recipient on Christmas Day and they can then return the prints to us at their leisure. If you require a gift card please request this during checkout.
- Word Clouds and all Stationery items – order by 10th December 2012
- Canvases – order by 14th December 2012
- Personalised Prints – order by 17th December 2012
- Non-personalised Prints – order by 19th December 2012
October 24, 2012
Busy Bee has just turned 5 and she chose to have a Superhero Party with her friend Oli. Oli’s mum and I made loads of “super” decorations for the party but these Superhero Lollipops were one of my favourites and a big hit with all the kids.
They are really easy to make too – although all the cutting out can make it fairly time consuming.
- Print out some capes and masks* on a lightweight card. We used 178gsm card.
- Cut them all out.
- Punch a hole in the top of the cape and thread the lollipop stick through the hole.
- Stick the mask around lolly (we used a bit of sticky tape).
« Previous Page — Next Page »