We are celebrating our first birthday this month (hooray!) and to and to mark the occasion we are running a colouring in competition in association with The Big Draw, an annual campaign that encourages people to draw.
Get your young children to express their creativity by colouring in this Milly Bee picture as imaginatively as possible — spots, stripes, zigzags — any pattern in any colours! There are two categories: age 4 and under and age 5 to 7.
Entry is free and the winner in each category will receive a £50 Milly Bee voucher with the runner up in each category getting a £25 Milly Bee voucher. The winners will also receive some art goodies and a certificate.
We will aim to show as many pictures as we can in our “Get Colouring” exhibition on our website.
How to enter
Simply click on the picture above to download our colouring in sheet, print it out and get your little one to colour it in. Then you can either:
- scan it and email it to us at getcolouring at millybee dot com or
- send it to us in the post:
13 Clock House Mead
Don't forget to include your child's first name and age along with your contact telephone number and email address.
Our guest judges are Kat Molesworth, Features Editor at Bambino Goodies and Amanda O'Hara, publisher of Flying Start Magazine.
We can't wait to see your entries! Good Luck and Get Colouring!
UPDATE: Due to the postal strikes we have extended the closing date for this competition to 15 November 2009.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.
- The closing date is
31 October 2009 15 November 2009 and ages for entry are to be calculated as of this date.
- We regret we can not return pictures.
- The judges decision is final no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are as stated —no substitutions are permitted and no cash is available.
- Prize vouchers can not be redeemed against handprint art.